Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My New Year's Resolutions 2009

I don't usually like to do these but I do have a few I'd like to put out here this year. So here are my New Year's Resolutions for 2009 in no particular order:

  1. Stay out of the hospital this year (obviously this one is not in my control but I hope it sticks).
  2. Update my blog at least three times a week.
  3. Work on keeping my temper under control with the help of the new meds.
  4. Lose the weight that the steroids made me gain (I've already lost 18 of the 45 I gained).
  5. Get some important paperwork done that I need to do now so that all I need to do is update it as things change (Been working on this for over a year now).
  6. Stop using various words that I shouldn't be using anyway. I've gotten very bad about sounding like a sailor.
  7. Write out something that occurred over the day that I am thankful for to try to remind myself that I am doing something right each day.
  8. Try to get the back room of the house sorted out and the junk gotten rid of.
  9. Finally get the front deck and front landscaping completed.
  10. Rebuild our emergency fund to what it was prior to surgery.
I had to struggle a bit to come up with 10 so some are things I should be doing anyway but wanted a nice round number. Trust me when it comes to number 2 you will probably get at least one "Resolution Update" a week.

Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment