I don't usually like to do these but I do have a few I'd like to put out here this year. So here are my New Year's Resolutions for 2009 in no particular order:
- Stay out of the hospital this year (obviously this one is not in my control but I hope it sticks).
- Update my blog at least three times a week.
- Work on keeping my temper under control with the help of the new meds.
- Lose the weight that the steroids made me gain (I've already lost 18 of the 45 I gained).
- Get some important paperwork done that I need to do now so that all I need to do is update it as things change (Been working on this for over a year now).
- Stop using various words that I shouldn't be using anyway. I've gotten very bad about sounding like a sailor.
- Write out something that occurred over the day that I am thankful for to try to remind myself that I am doing something right each day.
- Try to get the back room of the house sorted out and the junk gotten rid of.
- Finally get the front deck and front landscaping completed.
- Rebuild our emergency fund to what it was prior to surgery.
Happy New Year!!!