Saturday, December 6, 2008

Giving Thanks, The Tenth Edition

For the first of my thanks for friends, I am going to go with the "oldies". I don't mean old in age but I mean friends I have had the longest. These friends go back a ways, some as long as junior high. Kim, Jamie, Heather... this would be you gals. :)

Although most of us have lost touch outside of email and myspace, we have touched base many times and Kim and Jamie even gave me a huge break in recovery by spending the afternoon chatting with me and bringing drinks and pizza. I had a lot of fun that day girls. I know for a fact that one of them checks my blog frequently and the other one gets it mailed to her... It's hard when you grow older and the chaos of the real world makes getting together difficult. I miss you guys.

BFF

No comments:

Post a Comment