Monday, December 8, 2008

Giving Thanks, The Twelfth Edition

Continuing down the friend path, today I give thanks for all my FLYPals. They know who they are. These ladies have been my friends for many ranges of time and their concern, prayers, love, and assistance has been helpful in more ways than they will ever know. I am a firm believer that they have a direct connection to God because when they pray, he replies.

A lot of these friends live up in Chicago and when they found out I was going to be having surgery there, a FLYfest (gathering) was immediately discussed and offers for a place to stay were sent out in the plenty. I had a great time meeting with them the night before surgery and they did a great job keeping me sane as the time ticked nearer. Some sent me tokens of friendship, books and still others came by to visit at the hospital. (Love ya Jules) They listen to my rants, concerns, and just updates. They are quick to reply with little comments, cards, visits, etc and it brightens my days more than they know.

Today I am truly thankful for my FLYPals and I can't wait to see some of you on the 22nd. *Huggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment