Saturday, December 20, 2008

Giving Thanks, The Twenty-Fourth Edition

Today's thank you goes out to several people who have gone out of their way to help or try to help us on this journey. I can never repay you all enough. Even though I've taken very few of you up on your offers for places to stay, help with my son, help around the house, etc, please know that just knowing all I had to do was get the word out that I needed help was a huge load off of my shoulders. Unfortunately, I am also a very independent person and letting go of anything is hard for me. I also know the path that this journey will eventually take me and I don't wish to use all of my help now when I really do have the ability to still do it. It will be hopefully many years from now before I need you all, but I will keep all of your names close. You have been my angels in waiting during this journey and I thank you all for your offers and support. If I haven't gotten to you yet, remember that I still know you are there and when the right moment comes, I'll be asking.

You all know who you are. Love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment