Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Giving Thanks, The Seventh Edition

Today I wish to give thanks for my family. Despite many differences of opinion, they are very important to me as I continue to travel this journey we call life. They are there when I need them and have come to my rescue many times over the last year. So I give thanks to my Mom, Dad, little Brother (even though he towers over me), Grandma, and all my other family members who have been there for me.

I am backtracking a bit and adding some things to these posts since they look out of place in my blog. One of the things that touched me the most this past fall is that my mom and dad came over and mowed our yard and my mom helped me give my house the cleaning it hadn't had since May. It was refreshing to have it done and one thing checked off the list. My mom has also been making my "trendy" hats to keep my head warm this winter. Everyone at work seems to like them a lot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment