Sunday, December 7, 2008

Giving Thanks, The Eleventh Edition

Since I had such a great time last night at dance, I can not think of a better place to go next with my Thanks. I give thanks for John and I discovering Square Dancing and all the friends we have made there. We always have a great time and are surrounded by wonderful people while we have a lot of fun. It is also good for my brain and to get my physical energy back up. I still struggle with doing more than a couple dances but I have a blast when I do.

John and I met this wonderful group almost three years ago when we decided to "celebrate" our tenth wedding anniversary all year long. John found a flyer for a free dance night. We loved it so much we began lessons. As they say the rest is history. There have been a great many times over the past two years that I have been really down in the dumps and dance has been able to let me "forget" life for a while and just have fun. For this, I am truly thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment