Sunday, December 21, 2008

Giving Thanks, The Twenty-Fifth Edition

Since I haven't wanted to single anyone else out, today I give thanks for something that has been very special to me and I have been very blessed with. Today I give thanks for my blog. Without it, I think there would have been times that I would have gone crazy because I wanted to get things out in an organized manner and no way of doing so. The blog has been a savior to me and allowed me to express myself as needed. One of my New Years resolutions is to try to be more consistent in my posting even if it is about "nonsense" things. I intended this to be a way of updating friends and family and spreading the word about brain tumors, brain cancer, etc. I'm not sure if I've fully done that but maybe some day it will help others. I really need to get better and not caring who is reading this and just putting in my serious feelings. We'll see if I can do this in 2009.

The other nice part of this blog is that even when I am one day unable to post, it will be here and can be updated to get a full look of the story. John can add posts (not that he probably will), Kat can add posts, and anyone John adds as an author can add posts. (sorry better get off of that track)

Anyway, to the thing that has kept me sane... thank you blogger. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment