Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Giving Thanks, the Thirteenth Edition

I'm not sure how to start this one other than to simply say, "Thank you for my love of Harry Potter and the forces that led me to find Plano Hogwarts." Yes, we are a group of Harry Potter fans but we are also so much more. We are family and I am so ever thankful for all of them. I think, being one of the older members, some of the younger ones see me as a big sister and frequently ask for advice. (Ok some of the older ones do too. LOL) Truth is, it is my home away from home and the fact I didn't scare any of them off and they have stayed with me, means a lot to me.

One of the things I opened my email up to shortly after surgery was a wonderful banner they made. I think it says it all and I was so excited to get back to them when I felt up to it. So, I will now say, "I am so ever thankful for all of my family on Plano Hogwarts. You all know who you are but Ann, Cali, Sarah, C, Tiff, Amanda, Nish, HM Shivani, Rae, Chloe, Kelley, Hillary, Wonderboy *wink*, and everyone else... BIG HUGGLES!!!"


1 comment:

  1. I am so grateful to know you, Amy. And I'm so grateful that PH has brought us together. You're a fighter, hun. I see that every time Dreamcatcher, Cassie, or Parvati takes the reigns inside your brain. I love you!

    ReplyDelete