Sunday, December 14, 2008

Giving Thanks the Eighteenth Edition

Today I wish to give thanks to another angel sent down to me directly from the man above. This person is a co-worker that actually moved from another company within our corporation not long before I was diagnosed. Little did I know, she would become one of my corner posts in this journey. She has a lot of experience and is very good at recognizing when I am having a bad day. I have spent many hours at her desk chatting with her when I am having a rough time. She has opened my eyes to many ideas that I was too close to see and helped detour me when I was near self destruction. I truly can not find the words to express how much she has come to mean to me in the short time I have known her.

I am sure I have talked to her about medical things to the point she wishes I would go away but she never shows it. Instead she offers the piece of advice, reassurance, or redirection she knows I need. My path led me to her for a reason and I am so thankful for her.

To, Robyn, my angel with the patient ear, Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment