Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I Hate Waiting for News

Well, I just got off the phone with the nurse and they still don't have the radiology report from my MRI. I hate waiting around to know whether everything is good or not. Especially since they changed things on me and therefore I can't tell. At least last time I was able to pull up the exact same scans and see that there was absolutely no change. I'm not sure which two scans are the same under this new system.

Anyway, we got our car back yesterday. Of course it wouldn't act up for them but they did replace the switch so hopefully it won't do it again. I really hope not anyway. Dang lemon anyway.

Well, it's just a short shout out. Tomorrow is John's snip so I probably won't write until late and I don't yet know what the weekend will bring because I will be busy with getting ready for Christmas. I will keep you as posted as possible.

Huggles

No comments:

Post a Comment