Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A Day For Giving Thanks

Tomorrow in the USA is Thanksgiving day. It is a day set aside for us to give thanks for the many things in our life and most of us enjoy a large feast with our families. Too much food aside, this is my list of what I am thankful for.

I am thankful for my family who is with me each day, shares in so many areas of my life, and whom I can enjoy the good times with.

I am thankful for my friends both online and in real life that have given me so many wonderful memories.

I am thankful for God who has given me 28 beautiful years of life and hopefully many more to come.

I am thankful for my health, both good and bad, that has reminded me that not every day is lined in gold and rather you should live each day like tomorrow will never come. Yes it seems odd but I am thankful for the tumor in which I share my head with because it reminded me that life can be taken away at the drop of a coin. :)

I am thankful for my Son who reminds me each day that youth is beautiful and some of the best gifts we receive start out in small packages.

I am thankful for the blessing I've received in living my life each day with my true love at my side. I know that not everyone is blessed enough to ever find their true love and John is that and so much more to me.

I am thankful for my life, my health, my family, my friends, and each breath I take. What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment