Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Good With the Bad

Ok, let's see. The good news is that we had beautiful weather over the weekend that reached 60+. The bad news is that today it is below freezing and we are expecting 3-7" of snow. The good news is that the good weather over the weekend allowed my body to knock out the bronchitis and sinus that has been plaguing me since Christmas. The bad news is now I have a sore throat, ear ache, itchy watery eyes, and runny nose that I lovingly call Hay Fever thanks to that nice little taste of spring. LOL

I guess I can't win for losing right now. At least the Hay Fever doesn't wipe me out like the sinus and bronchitis does. I have a nice little inhaler that keeps it at bay and if I'm lucky it will keep things sane for a while. Now I can just hope this "return to winter" doesn't send my sinus back into a flurry.

Beyond that, things are going pretty good. It's been busy in our house but things could be worse. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment