Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Countdown is in Full

Well, it's to the point now that I officially feel comfortable counting down by days instead of weeks. LOL 13 days to go. I guess it's just my lucky number that is making me feel this way. :D

Anyway, this week we are busy packing for our busy next few weeks. We will be spending four days in Ohio at Cedar Point riding roller coasters until my face turns blue and then IOWA later in the week where I will have no interruptions to finish some paperwork. Then the next week it's up to Chicago for surgery. I'm just ready for it. I want it to be over not because of the surgery but because I'm tired of dealing with other things. (I'd rather not get into it right now.) I'm very ready for the surgery and that doesn't bother me a lick. I know it's the right thing I just sometimes wonder why God has given me other things to annoy me while I prepare. I thought he wanted me to be strong and set for this but apparently he is trying to teach me a lesson that I just haven't yet figured out. Maybe that lesson will reveal itself before surgery and maybe it won't. Either way, I know what I must do and that is learn some tolerance. Tolerance to accept that not everyone thinks or feels the same way and we have to accept that difference even if it is showing itself in a situation you should have a say in.

Ok, enough of this. 13 days and counting. WOOHOO!!!

3 comments:

  1. "Tolerance to accept that not everyone thinks or feels the same way and we have to accept that difference even if it is showing itself in a situation you should have a say in."


    BRAVA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amy, This is Kat from ff from the 1979 BG... Have fun at the rollercoasters! Nothing new with the group, no new BFPs... I think Aimee had her u/s before you left, so you already know about that... I'll try to check in before your surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey amy, sorry for messing up the dates.

    good luck and have fun, ok?

    ReplyDelete