Monday, May 12, 2008

A Roller Coaster Fans Dream

Ok, I promised that I'd talk about our trip for June. It will be a blast and I can't wait.

We will be leaving on Saturday, May 31st to drive to Ohio. Sunday and Monday we will be visiting Cedar Point in Sandusky. Cedar Point has some of the greatest roller coasters in the world. My plan is to ride each and every roller coaster at least once. :) Have I ever mentioned that I love roller coasters? I'm seriously not sure if I have.

Anyway, then we'll drive back home on Tuesday. Wednesday John and I will go back to work for the day. It will be my day to say "see ya later" to all my friends at work. Then Thursday and Friday John has training in Iowa so my son and I are going with and will enjoy some quiet time. Not sure what all we will do yet but I'm sure we will come up with something creative.

I personally think it will be a fabulous week so I'm really looking forward to it.

We haven't gotten everything fully worked out yet but I also hope to join up with some online friends while we are in Ohio. We've met some of them before but one of them we've never met. We'll see if the plans pan out or not.

Anyway, there's the trip I mentioned and I can't wait. If you are curious to see why I am looking forward to it so much, here's their website, check it out: http://www.cedarpoint.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment