Sunday, May 25, 2008

Kat out of the bag

I just wanted to follow up with the last post. I know that you will all be in very good hands with Kat... errr Kate. I know some of you have seen me refer to Kat before and she is the best. :) We've known each other for quite a while now and she has been one of my big supporters as I have gone on this path. I think we are both on the crazy side and feed off of each other very nicely. As you saw with the fruit basket reference, we have both found a way to keep things light even when talking about a major subject. That's just the way we are and when you are dealing with something like a brain tumor, attitude is everything.

Anyway, Kat is a bit nervous about writing to all of you but I know she has nothing to fear. You guys will probably never even notice I'm not the one writing it. I hope you all show her plenty of support in the writings. The more you give her and I love, the more frequently you will probably get updates... although she can only update when John calls her... LOL Although if you sweet talk her enough you might get some more crazy stories about me. :)

Well, I just wanted to follow-up and let you all know that I am here and getting ready for the big day. Love ya all. *Huggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment