Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Starting to Line Things Up

Well, we haven't made any huge progress yet but I have got my pre-surgery testing all planned now. I have a physical and further tests scheduled with my GP for Wednesday the 4th. Not sure what all they will require (I was preoccupied when the nurse called for the rundown) but I did catch bloodwork, physical, EKG, and chest x-ray. We'll see what else gets put on that list. She mentioned other things that I didn't recognize but she said they were bloodwork so we'll see what happens. It's definitely getting close and this appointment makes it very much reality. Should be an interesting appointment in between my two vacation dates. LOL

Anyway, just wanted to drop this information. I am hoping early next week we will have everything finalized as far as the date and time go. *huggles*

1 comment: