Friday, January 4, 2008

The Week in Review 1-4-2008

Wow, it's weird typing 2008. :)

Medically - Wow, I do believe there was absolutely nothing new in the medical front this week. I didn't have any doctor's appointments this week... oh wait, I didn't but John did have. John had his "snip" follow-up and everything went well.

Emotionally - For the most part, I've been stable this week. It bothered me a bit that we were unable to go dancing on New Years Eve and therefore I had a bit of a down moment but, there will be other dances and other New Years Eve to dance to. I had some things playing on my emotions his week but after making a few tough decisions over the past 24 hours, I am feeling pretty good about the direction we are going. I'm confident that I'm on the right path and that makes a world of difference in my emotions.

Mentally - For actual mental... I'm as set and organized as I will ever be. (No funny cracks please) Prepared, I still have a lot of work to do but I'm continuing to make progress and feel good about the continued direction. I have begun a document that contains all the information I can possibly download that anyone dealing with John and I's estate would require. Notice that I did say John and I. This has not been my sole journey this is something we both need to do. If I cross anything significant I will be sure to write something about it.

Physically - Can't really give much on this because there's not much to tell. My sinus infection has set in full force as predicted but other than that... even my trigeminal was on its best behavior this week. I may be done with it by the end of the month yet. YEAH!!!

Family - Not really much to say here either other than I really enjoyed the last two weeks and being home with them. :)

Play - We finished off the holiday enjoying our new Christmas gifts and enjoyed the snow mobile on New Years Eve. I actually drove it without crashing!!! (Yes, big surprise there.) Otherwise, it was back to work on Wednesday. We are hoping to dance for the first time in over a month on Saturday so we'll see how things go.

Bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment