Wednesday, January 2, 2008

It Was Back To Work

Well, today was my first day back at work since my vacation. It was pretty hectic so it went by pretty quickly. I sometimes question whether a nice vacation is worth it or not when you go back. Not only are you not ready to be back to work but you are bombarded with emails, voice mails, and brush fires. LOL

To top it all off, I was up way later last night than I wanted to be. My sinus pressure finally turned into full-blown infection and I struggled to breathe most of the night. When I was finally able to breathe, I started coughing. It looks like I will be down with both sinus and bronchitis real soon. I'm used to it. I have gotten it every year for as long as I can remember but that doesn't make it any more fun.

John finally had his follow-up from surgery today so I will probably post about that tomorrow since I did promise an entry about it. I'll try not to be leg-crossing detail but yet I want to keep it to my standards so we'll see what I come up with.

Well, that's enough rambling for now. I'm going to finish clearing out things from supper and then relax in a hot bath before bed. *Huggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment