Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Surgery Going Forward October 26th

I just wanted to send a quick update that we have finalized that I will be having surgery on Tuesday, October 26th. We will not know anything about times until after 8 PM on the night of the 25th. If you have me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/dreamcatcher79 (please indicate you are from my blog in message when you request) we will post times on that as we know them. We will not know actual surgery time until Tuesday after we get through the pre-op stuff but my husband John will then post and entry update with details.


I am very positive about the direction we are heading and honestly, I'm ready to get this surgery done so I can finally start feeling better after 8 weeks of feeling like crud. We are hoping and praying for a smooth surgery and that the issue is scar tissue and not tumor regrowth.

I will be talking to you all again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment