Thursday, September 20, 2007

The "Beginnings" Posts are Done

I have completed the writing of all the story that I wish to post date. Anything I write from this point forward will occur in the present even if they deal with things that occurred in the past because from now on it will be looked on in hindsight from my current feelings. I feel good about how the beginnings turned out and I think it will give a story line that can help others going through similar things and fill friends in on what has been happening. I look forward to now getting on with the present and things currently running through this chaotic mind of mine.

I am enjoying writing this more than I ever believed and I look forward to hearing from friends and readers as I continue on. *Huggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment