Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Doctor Amy Was Right On

I received the call from my doctor today. As I predicted, my MRI showed that my tumor is stable so I can breathe a sigh of relief for another 8 weeks. Actually, I'm breathing an even bigger sigh of relief but I can't really go into details right now. I promise, I will fill you all in real soon. I've just got to have some conversations and then you all will know what I've been thinking about the past several weeks and the real reason I've been so quiet of late. In a few weeks some major decisions should be finalized and I can finally give some back story. Honestly, I have my reasons, you just have to believe me.

So anyway, the tumor remains stable and that means I can remain in my current mode. I will talk to you all later when I have more time to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment