Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sorry about Lack of Update

Thanks for the prompting, Tonya. I'm sorry I haven't updated everyone on my last MRI. The reason is good, I don't have the results yet. I am going to call them tomorrow morning and I hope they have the results by the end of the day. I will be sure to post and send out an update as soon as I know anything.

I did look at the CD when I got home on Friday but honestly, things just look too much different than the last MRI I saw so I have no idea what might have changed. There are a few spots that peaked my curiosity and concern me but I'm hoping they are simply from radiation. Thus why I need the official report this time and you won't be blessed with my predictions. I can say that I am proud to announce I have managed to discover the plates/screws in my head where they put everything back together. :D

Promise I will update as soon as I know anything. For those wishing to pray for something specific, pray that Dr. Amy is wrong and that the spots she sees is simply dead cells caused from radiation and not tumor regrowth. *Huggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment