Thursday, November 20, 2008

Enjoying a Fun Firsts Post

So I totally stole this from Renee, but it looked fun!

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
My first and only prom date is my husband John. We attended my junior prom together and again senior prom even though I wasn't technically invited. :)

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
No I don't. We parted ways when we broke up and have only spoken a few times since.

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
I was about 4 and I grabbed my grandpa's glass of whiskey and tea off of the table and took a sip. That was my last drink of alcohol until I was served a "non-virgin" daiquiri on the Spanish Club trip to Mexico before my Senior year. (Needless to say I only took a sip of it before I gagged as well.)

4. What was your FIRST job?
Working at Subway

5. What was your FIRST car?
A 1997 Chevy S10 extended cab in brilliant blue metallic

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
No texts yet today

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
John

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs. Jenkins. She was an awesome teacher and I was friends with her daughter.

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Well, I'm not sure if my first plane ride was with my dad's boss or the trip to Arizona.

10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them?
Heather We met on the bus in Kindergarten and we were best friends until I moved. We still kept in contact but eventually you grow apart when you have no way of being together. It's been at least 11 years since we talked but I've seen her parents a few times. She is no longer in state and I'm not real sure how to get in touch with her. Although, I'd love to touch base with her.

11. What was your FIRST sport played?
T-Ball at 5 years of age.

12. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
I think my first official sleep over was at Rita's for her birthday. I think I was 5 or 6.

13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
John

14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
Dewayne and Michelle. I believe he is my first cousin once removed or something along those lines. I was their flower girl and I was about three or four. It was a pretty purple dress. I was her baby until she finally had a daughter about 12 years later.

15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Shut off the alarm and curl back into my warm blanket.

16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
I think it was Tim MacGraw and Little Texas in high school.

17. FIRST tattoo or piercing?
I got my ears pierced when I was around 7 or 8. I don't remember exactly. I would have probably been better off not bothering because the thrill of it wore off way too quickly. I have since let the almost close, did a manual repiercing, and now they are closing again because I haven't had the heart to try to put them in again since they have now been out for five months and I know it's going to hurt to get them back in.

18. FIRST foreign country you went to?
Mexico when I was around 7. We went to Arizona and my Great Aunt and Uncle took us down there shopping.

19. What was your FIRST run in with the law?
Kim and I were about 14 or so and we went down town to the haunted house. We were taking our time going back to the house and we saw a cop down the street. We were out past curfew so we ran to the house before they could catch us. Does that count as a run-in?

20. When was your FIRST detention?
Detention? What's that?

21. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
Illinois

22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart?
James

23. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Andy... my brother... we shared a room for several years when we were kids.

24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride?
I don't think I've ever been in a real limo. I lost my chance thanks to a stupid delay in the airport when I was 15...

Wanna try? Consider yourself tagged!
Link back to me and leave a comment here when you post so I can be nosey... Please?!

No comments:

Post a Comment