Sunday, January 11, 2009

I've learned after 12 Years...

I've been tempted to join in on some of the memes that I read in my daily blog rollcall but have very rarely actually done it. Since, part of my New Year's Resolution is to blog more regularly, here is the first meme I will actually reply to. I received this meme from Donna at Random Thoughts of a Fiery Woman. I will also include her link to ChrisG for the explanation on Memes.


HUSBAND MEME

1. He’s sitting in front of the TV: What is on the screen? History or Military channel or a video game

2. You’re out to eat. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch

3. What is one food he doesn’t like? Liver and onions

4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? Beer... usually Miller Ultra or Bud Light

5. Where did he go to high school? Greenview High School

6. What size shoe does he wear? 10 1/2

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Models (cars and military)

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Cheeseburger with tomato

9. What would the Husband eat every day if he could? Vanilla wafers or Turtles (Peanut Clusters)

10. What is his favorite cereal? Golden Grahams

11. What would he never wear? Christmas socks. LOL

12. What is his favorite sports team? Chicago Cubs

13. Who is his best friend? Mike is his best guy friend and I am his best girl friend

14. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? Worry so much

15. How many states has he lived in? Two I believe

16. What is his heritage? Scottish and American (as his dad says)

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; Strawberry Cheesecake

18. Did he play sports in high school? Played basketball for a short time and did karate

19. What could he spend hours doing? Playing video games

Anyone reading this, consider yourself tagged!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy,

    Thanks for linking back to my blog. I read the updates on your health that you send to myflypals. I don't reply there much, but you have always been on my prayer list. May 2009 be a great year for you.

    ReplyDelete