Monday, August 4, 2008

The Long Awaited Picture of...

FRANKEN-AMY!!!!

I said right from the beginning I had one picture that I had to take. It was doomed for failure when I realized I never took out my green face paint from my halloween stuff. (Truth is, it's probably a good thing I did forget since it would have probably been impossible to remove without causing me pain at this stage.) However, a luxurious face mask peel was found to take its place. Also, I had planned the picture when I assumed I would be getting staples instead of stitches so it doesn't look as much like frankenstein as I was hoping but this isn't him... it's better it's Franken-Amy!!! So maybe the picture isn't as good as it might have been but...

Here she is, complete with neck bolts... (Do not read further if squeamish)



No comments:

Post a Comment