Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Different Kind of Request


This is going to be a little different kind of update/request today. I am doing great and recovering very well at home. I feel good, I'm getting lots of rest, and I'm keeping just busy enough that I'm not getting bored... much.

However, yesterday a very good friend and fellow brain tumor sufferer had a huge scare. Please keep Nyckie Gorman in your thoughts and prayers as she deals with some issues causing some left side paralysis from her scar tissue, tumor, whatever. Her and I have very similar stories and she has helped me through a lot. Not sure all the details yet but please keep her in your thoughts for full recovery and that her doctors are able to figure what is going on quickly.

Thank you everyone for your continued thoughts and prayers for both of us.

huggles,

No comments:

Post a Comment