Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm Worried About Clogged Drains

ke I know, I don't update this thing near as much as I should. I'm blaming it on being tired and reading a book. It's more important to get sleep and read the last of this series I've found than it is to bother with the internet. (Hey I have to keep my brain sharp and then let it rest!!!)

Anyway, over the past few days, we've noticed quite a few bald spots showing up again along my scar line as well as some hair showing up when I take a light comb to the area that has been growing so well since being shaved. That is just back story. Last night I was taking a shower and rinsing the shampoo out of my hair. When I pulled my hand away, I had a TON of hair wrapped around it. It was longer hair too but I'm not sure if it came from the back side of the scar line or the left side. I'm not too worried about it other than my poor drains might take a hit in this whole escapade.

See, I'm not exactly sure how much of my hair I'm going to end up losing. It could be the whole front or it might just be patches. I'm also not sure how far back I'll lose. Basically, I don't want to shave more than I have to so I just have to wait and let nature/radiation take its course. If this were chemo and I knew I'd lose it all, this is the point I'd shave my head but it's not so it makes it a bit harder.

In the meantime, I will have to start brushing my hair real good before getting into the shower to take care of any loose ones then make sure the drain cover is on so that as little as possible goes down there. I will probably have to buy a few extra bottles of drano to be safe. We have to use it about every three months anyway because of my hair so we'll just have to do it more often.

Well, that's about it. Please everyone keep my drains in your thoughts. I don't want that mess on top of everything else. (Yes, it seems like a funny thing to ask for but that would be a nightmare I'm not ready to deal with right now.) *Huggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment