Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I Almost Forgot About Relay

Sorry about the flood of messages today but I just realized I forgot to post about Relay For Life in my last update. I guess I'm having a better head day than I realized. :)


I am again doing Relay For Life this year. It is on June 17th at 6 PM and goes until June 18th at 6 AM. I hope to see many of you there.

There is a Relay For Life "all you can eat" Breakfast Sunday, May 15th (This Sunday) at the Lincoln College Cafeteria in Lincoln, Illinois from 9 AM - 1 PM. You can get your tickets from me Adults - $8 or children under 12 - $4. If we can't get together before Sunday you can also pay at the door. The College puts out a beautiful spread for breakfast and it was delicious last year so I'm sure it will be this year as well. There will also be raffle items if you are interested. All proceeds go to benefit Logan County Relay For Life and if you buy your tickets from me it counts towards my fundraising goal.

I know several of you have already donated to me this year. If you would like to donate to my efforts this year to help towards an end to cancer you can donate on my page: Relay Donations

The American Cancer Society isn't just about research but also about helping cancer patients while they go through treatment. All donations are appreciated and with any luck we will be able to prevent and/or cure cancer in our lifetimes.

Note that the Relay Link on my blog does not work properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment