Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Baby is Thirteen Today

My baby boy was born 13 years ago today. I can't believe that little bundle of joy that I carried in my tummy and eventually in my arms... is now a teenager! Yikes! Doesn't seem possible. The years just zoomed by and those years living in a small apartment with the little baby learning to crawl and walk seems like just yesterday. Now he's a teenager, complete with being mouthy and 3.5 inches taller than me.

While his birthday is today, we are not really having a party for him or anything this weekend. We never do because of Valentine's Day. However, he is going to be having a party later in the month with his friends from school. (Well, if he gets his history fair project done this weekend)

It's amazing the journey he's taken from being this 7 lb, 21 1/2 inches long bundle to being


this 140 lb, 5' 31/2" teen

1 comment: