Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Giving Thanks, The Twenty-Seventh Edition

For my last Blessing before Christmas Eve, I wish to give thanks for all of my Prayer Warriors out there. I know there are hundreds that are praying for me and those close to me. Most of you I don't even know and will probably never meet but that doesn't make you any less important. You are the ones reminding God that we are not ready to give up this fight and pray that it is his will to keep me around here a little longer.

I know there are churches and individuals praying for me all over the world. We all know cancer holds no prejudices and neither does the power of prayer. Thank you to everyone who has been willing to pray for this little farm girl in Central Illinois who just happens to have brain cancer.

To God, Jesus, Allah, Budda, and anyone else whom you might pray to... Thank you for giving me the Prayer Warriors.

No comments:

Post a Comment