Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Only Seven Weeks and Counting

Wow, if surgery stays where planned, it will be seven weeks from today. YIKES!!! My list is much longer than 7 weeks. LOL However, by staying busy I don't have as many "oh my gosh" moments where I get super anxious so I guess it's a good thing.

In progress, we have made great strides on the computer room and with any luck the major parts of it will be done by the end of the weekend. (It's wishful thinking I am sure.) When that is done we will only have two more "areas" within the computer room to finish but neither are of a critical nature. One is my craft desk but I can organize around that and the other is the lab rack but again I can work around that. Other than that I would like the rest of my shelving as well but they can come at any time. I have found other homes for the stuff that belongs on them.

I have been working hard at work to try to get as much as possible done before I leave. I don't know how far I'll get with it but every inch I get will make it that much easier for my co-workers.

I still have a lot of paperwork to organize before I go in. I need to get some of my medical bills turned into the medical savings account, finish my planner book, organize my doctor visits for the year, make sure the existing bills get paid and insurance pays what they are supposed to, get all the certifications and paperwork for work done... See what I mean. This is going to take a long time but I know I will get there. I also really need to get a hold of my medical records since the beginning of the year. I really should do this by the end of the week. We'll see if I can make time.

As if all of this above isn't enough, my son has soccer practice tonight, we go to my mom's tomorrow night, we have dance on Thursday night, and there's a soccer game on Saturday....

Ok, off for awhile. I will write about the earthquake this week if I have time while eating my breakfast in the mornings. Beyond that, I will probably be a bit on the quiet side for obvious reasons. *Huggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment